Do you want to cut your grocery bill in half? Learn how to easily save 50% AND MORE! Sign up for one of my workshops or order the book and see for yourself.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WORKSHOP EXPLANATION









My workshops are the result of 33 years as a 'coupon queen and dollar-stretching expert'. I have experience as a speaker for corporations, universities, schools, private industry, churches, individual groups, organizations and clubs.


Each workshop is a structured two-hour seminar, with in depth coverage of a particular subject(s). A minimum of ten guests is required. I will teach any money-saving class including, but not limited to, the following:

  • learn to save AT LEAST 50% [routinely 75-100%!] on groceries and household items
  • develop an easy-to-use coupon system for the novice or accomplished couponer
  • formulate an adaptable budget that works
  • get out of debt
  • meal stretchers
  • healthy eating on a budget
  • complete meals between $1.oo-$10.oo
  • gift giving
  • travel
  • extra income
  • quick meals to avoid last-minute disaster
  • gifts from your kitchen
  • elegant weddings
  • parties and receptions
  • advance planning

Each speaking engagement is customized per requested subject matter.


Pictures from my shopping trips will be available, with many free purchase examples.

Q&A session.

Workshop cost is $25.oo per individual which includes a free copy of my book.

Flat fees are also available, as well as
settings out of my locale. Contact me for details.

5 comments:

Tami said...

Hmmm....you need to come to FL and do one of these workshops!!

Ashley said...

Your workshop was AWESOME :)

Please notify me for the next one

Paige said...

The reasonable fee for your workshop was the best investment ever!!!!!! I attended last year and have already saved over $500!
THANK YOU!

Jeann said...

I never thought coupons were worth the trouble. That is until you taught me differently. Boy did you ever prove me wrong.

Janice said...

I have always tried to be thrifty, but I have gained much more insight after reading the book. I think it would be beneficial to everyone. Why spend extra money for food/clothes if you don't have to?
My biggest "trophy" receipts were from two recent shopping trips to JcPenney. I had a reward certificates on each trip and was able to go when they were having some big clearance events. The 1st trip, I purchased 3 pillow shams and an outfit for a niece. After the markdown and the $10 reward certificate - I paid $.92 and saved $149.11. My next trip, I thought I could do some advanced shopping for Birthday and Christmas for nieces etc. I got 4 more (clothing) items on clearance w/another $10 reward certificate and again paid $.92 and saved $124.11. One of the itmes was an American Living velvet skirt that was original $70 and I paid $.24 (yes, that is cents).
It takes a little planning, but the results are so worth it! I look forward to attending a workshop so I can maximize my savings in other areas! Thanks for all the insight!