Do you want to cut your grocery bill in half? Learn how to easily save 50% AND MORE! Sign up for one of my workshops or order the book and see for yourself.

Monday, March 30, 2009

COUPONING / FRUGALITY WORKSHOP ~ OPEN TO THE PUBLIC

'FRUGAL LIVING WORKSHOP :
STRETCHING YOUR INCOME IN A TIGHT ECONOMY'
LEARN TO MANAGE THE MONEY YOU HAVE WITH STRATEGIES FOR:
_UTILIZING COUPONS TO SAVE 50-90% ON GROCERIES
_STRETCHING YOUR MEAL BUDGET &
_FRUGAL GIFT GIVING

VIRGINIA TECH'S YMCA OPEN UNIVERSITY
1000 N. MAIN STREET
BLACKSBURG, VA


JUNE 25, 2009 (THURSDAY) ~ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
$10 PER PERSON
PAYABLE THROUGH THE UNIVERSITY'S SITE:
ONLINE BY CLICKING HERE
OR AT THE DOOR
(540) 961-9622
books will be available

2 comments:

deb said...

i could not put your book down! it was very motivational. there were such good tips for all areas of one's life. i'm buying 3 copies for family members!

~ tHe ThInKeR ~ said...

Wendi ~ I attended your book signing and discussion last night. I have to say you are very entertaining and really know what you are talking about. I took so much away from last night and I hope to incorporate it into my life. Thanks again.
Kristalyn Rozell