Do you want to cut your grocery bill in half? Learn how to easily save 50% AND MORE! Sign up for one of my workshops or order the book and see for yourself.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

ALWAYS TAKE YOUR COUPONS










I saw this wonderful ad while traveling for book signings. For a second, I thought I must be dreaming. I quickly composed myself....thankful that I practice what I tell others to do. Always, always take your coupons.

I confess that I also get behind with my coupon binder. I updated it one afternoon, while watching a movie and the rain outside my windows. Even a bad day at the beach is a good day.

3 comments:

Tami said...

Wendi, where's the best place to find baseball card holders these days? Can't seem to find them at my usual spots. Just curious if you have a particular place you go to get them.

art of frugality said...

Hi Tami!

I usually find at stores such as KMart, Target and WalMart. They are typically placed with crafts or hobbies, especially if sports cards are carried. In several instances, I found at the front of a store's central checkout lane.

Other shoppers must also have this problem. After requests from my workshop attendees, I now offer coupon binders with everything included.

Let me know if you cannot find the baseball card holders. I will ship some your way!!

~Wendi

Tami said...

Thanks! now that I know where to look maybe I can find them. I've seen them before, but now that I need them I can't seem to find!