Do you want to cut your grocery bill in half? Learn how to easily save 50% AND MORE! Sign up for one of my workshops or order the book and see for yourself.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

R & R


I recently enjoyed my annual trip, referred to as the sabbatical or mental health days by my family. I share in my book how and why this tradition began. The getaways have become lengthier and nicer over the last 18 years.

I worked a little and rested a lot. I shared laughter with a dear friend and her husband. I saw the apartment where we lived when our oldest child was born. I enjoyed fresh seafood every day. I found great deals for future gifts, which I cannot share for obvious reasons. Maybe later.

Yes, the restaurant of which I wrote still serves my favorite appetizer for a meal.

Did I mention I had fresh seafood every day??

No comments: