Do you want to cut your grocery bill in half? Learn how to easily save 50% AND MORE! Sign up for one of my workshops or order the book and see for yourself.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

'ARE COUPONS WORTH THE EFFORT' WORKSHOP 6/18 & 7/2

I will teach workshops on June 18 and July 2, showing how to consistently save money with my easy-to-use coupon system. Both Saturday sessions will be conducted at 3:00 p.m. at the Paint Bank, Virginia complex. Cost is $15.oo per attendee ~OR~ free for guests staying at the Depot Lodge! Meals at the Swinging Bridge Restaurant are also included for overnight guests.

I will be at the Tinglers Mill premises both Saturday and Sunday. My book will be available for purchase as well as my homemade jellies (blackberry, pear, grape & mint/green pepper), cream cheese mints and pure vanilla extract.

The scenic drive to the Paint Bank properties is just the beginning of discovering this treasure. Click here to find out more.

No comments: