Do you want to cut your grocery bill in half? Learn how to easily save 50% AND MORE! Sign up for one of my workshops or order the book and see for yourself.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

COMPLETE WILLOW TREE NATIVITY FOR $100.

I have been admiring this set for a very long time, wanting to add it to my numerous nativity collection. Everyone knows how pricey these figurines are. Many people assured me that it would be impossible to get a bargain because Willow Tree never goes on sale. Really? I managed to pay only $100. for this 23-piece set. The creche retails for $95!

No, I did not buy at a garage sale...although that is fine. All were new and in their original boxes. I found part of the set half off, and later stumbled upon others marked down 50% with an additional 15% discount. I paid for the few remaining pieces with 'free' money by unloading clutter via Ebay.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your setup is beautiful! I recently received part of the nativity set as a birthday gift and have been looking for ways to arrange it. How did you get the lighting around the base to look like it does?

art of frugality said...

Hi Jessica,
I just saw your comment. I placed angel hair over a strand of
amber-colored lights.

Continue to enjoy your set!

~Wendi